Friday, November 7, 2008

finally

okay, got my financial aid check tonight when i got home and went for the mail.

this is great news. previously, i was basically paying off credit card bills. with this check, i'm finally going to be 1 step away from getting everything cleared.

i have the rest of my tv to pay off. which is still some time. thank god i get interest free untill august of 09. so it's a month to month thing. i'll be applying for financial aid again next term and that should help me clear everything up.

i'm want to be debt free, and i'm very close to it.

can't wait.

2 comments:

PAPA JOEY said...

sweet bro. do what you gotta do. and the fuck, you play fantasy basketball? i dont know ANYONE who does that man. hilarious.

Sam said...

yeah just started to play some fantasy basketball.

getting my ass raped in yahoo.

but sportsline, i'm going to dominate it like my little bitch